Saturday, May 30, 2015

Contest to Meet Adam Lambert June 2 in Stockholm - Translated Messages from Fans on Covers They Made For The Original High



Adam Lambert - The Original Cover Competition
Meet Adam Lambert, to be among the first to hear his new album "The Original High" and see him interviewed live by the yard's Kristoffer Triumf.Compete for seats to an exclusive preview for the "The Original High"!Make your own 'The Original High "coverUpload your picture on Instagram and tag #GlambertSweMotivate the post why you should get the win meet & greet with Adam Lambert.The event takes place at the Oscars Theatre in Stockholm on 2 June. Winners will be notified via Instagram by June 1. Possible travel and accommodation are paid by the winners themselves. Good luck!
http://adamlambert.warnerjukebox.se/

Messages by fans on their covers, translated:

Ibirocay RegueiraI have followed Adam Lambert's career ever since my girlfriend and I saw him for the first time on American Idol (hence the subtle AI logo underneath The Original High text on my design). We already knew at his first audition that there would be something great of him ... We fill the two years next weekend, 5 and 7 June, and it's not just any birthday anytime. She turns 30 and I 40! The thing is that she has moved here from Iceland just to be with me and she balls right now studies and jobs. She does a great job on his department neonatalsjuksjöterska, is loved by everyone, but unfortunately not much time for other things. Because studies, jobs, etc. so we do not have many opportunities to find common moments together. It would be a great date be able to bring her to this interview! I started an Instagram account just to be in this competition :-)! We have gathered all of his singles, incl. those that he released during his AI period, the soundtrack from "2012", the first album, etc. It has even gone so far that I actually created a DVD with all of his clips from the AI ​​race that I gave to my girlfriend's dad as a birthday present, he too a megafan of Adam. His music has inspired us a long time, not only as a performer but also as a person and human being. So to the extent that we also hold on and works in a dance choreography to one of his songs. What we think is so awesome, is that regardless of musical taste, age, gender, background, religion, etc., there are thousands Glamberts who do not may seem a lot but still backs him up, his musical integrity, artistry and amazing voice. For always the foremost singer AI developed! It would be a dream to meet him and let him know that his music extends far beyond the genre he represents. You do not have to ask glam To Be a fan! 


#GlambertSwe2hyaribanez#GlambertSwewarnermusicswe My journey into the world of Adam began 5 years ago. I sat at home and watched TV, when the song "For your entertaiment" was played. My first thought was the man, the voice and the charisma !, Fantastic !. From that day until today, my journey with Adam was positive in every way, I have been gotten to know people that I never would have met if it were not right for Adam, and traveled on concert tour of Scandinavia. All of us fans have somehow been able to relate to Adam's songs and personality and it is as interesting each time to hear other fans have their own story of why they fell for Adam. Why you should choose me for the simple reason that I would very much like to personally tell Adam how much I want him to break through in Sweden and the rest of Europe / world that the unique singer and the person he is and I'm naturally curious and want to hear his new album live, I additionally birthday June 3 does not hurt heller😉. Pick me15hKrista PyykönenI have been a giant Adam-lovers since 2010, and always wanted to meet him and ask questions about his unique appearance, philosophy, music and voice. As a musician myself, I am very inspired by Adam, and my colleagues know exactly what I mean when I say that I want to play something like Adam would sing it, with 150% perfection, then :) to win meet & greets with Adam is an absolute dream, especially now because I have so much to ask him about his new album !! #GlambertSwe29 MayViktorI had wanted to win this for me and my partner have had a really tough time now. Hospital visits when she has gone blind in one eye without reason. Adam has an ability to provide energy to his songs and his presence that makes you bothered to fight on. And it had been a fantastic one-year gift (we have been together for a year now in June) to take with her and meet Adam when we both are big fans and Adam-lovers! #GlambertSwe

29 MayVoce Emergente 🎹regramwarnermusicswe Want to meetAdamLambert and hear his new album before anyone else? Make your own 'The Original High "YO adamlambert.warnerjukebox.se, upload your cover on Instagram and tag with #GlambertSwe you are in the race for the M & G tickets for Adam Lambert. GOOD LUCK! ❤️ #AdamLambert #TheOriginalHigh #GhostTown #Glamberts 👻🌆5hcountry power lineIt was a rainy day in April 2010. I decided to skip the morning jogging and instead sit down in front of the TV. Ended up on an episode of Ellen DeGeneres and saw an interview with an artist I had previously only heard of - named Adam Lambert. That rainy morning, by chance, my life changed upside down. Thanks Adam, I took a good look at myself and my life, and I learned to accept myself for who I am. For the first time I had someone to look up to, someone I recognized myself in. A role model. A person remotely taught me to not just accept myself - but to love myself and be proud of who I am. In November 2012 I made my first and only tattoo - a line from Adam's song Aftermath. As a constant reminder that I'm fine as I am. Getting a chance to meet Adam next week and tell him how much he meant to me and my pesky teens, and get to show my tattoo for him, would be a fantastic ära❤️💛💚💙💜20hRebecca HoseiaI just got a the reason for wanting to meet Adam .. Please? 😬 #GlambertSwe

29 MayWarner Music SwedenWant to meetAdamLambert and hear his new album before anyone else? Make your own 'The Original High "YO adamlambert.warnerjukebox.se, upload your cover on Instagram and tag with #GlambertSwe you are in the race for the M & G tickets for Adam Lambert. GOOD LUCK! ❤️ #AdamLambert #TheOriginalHigh #GhostTown #Glamberts7hAlexander Morner#GlambertSwe

warnermusicswe Holy shit, how the hell do you start something like this ..!? Adam means more than words will ever describe me. This will be long, and probably a lovely mix of emotional chaos in every way, but I have to try to explain this as best I can if that is what stands between me and a chance to meet this man (OMG). I discovered Adam fall of 2011, ie almost 4 years ago. I heard Whataya Want From Me on the radio, as several times before, but got stuck a little extra and went in to YouTube to listen again (this was the time before I got Spotify and later Spotify Premium, gee). I looked at the video, sang, and saw that he had several music videos. I clicked on the video for "For Your Entertainment". It contains the lyrics "Once I'm in I own your heart", and well ... I swallowed quickly more and more. I was up on Twitter, began to follow his career and started talking to the fans. Within just one month, I was totally stuck. Not that I wanted to be anywhere else than in his fandom. This was the time just before he would release his second album, Trespassing, and I threw myself happily into everything promo he did and live streams from various places in the world and snippets of songs and desired songs on the radio and so on. I wanted him to succeed! It was said that he would do the promo in Sweden, including the mixmegapol. Who was 18-year limit .... And I was younger. I emailed them, tried to persuade various different people that perhaps it was to push the envelope a little bit, but got no response. I had no money to go to Stockholm and sat in the middle of the first year of high school, and simply could not get away. I later learned that people had been outside and had come in, even though they were under 18 ... He would also appear on the QX-Galan in the same time. I had a friend who would play in a band that evening and promised that she would call me if she got hold of him. Through her, I then find out that the poor fellow had become ill. Jahapp. [Continued in the comments]21hRebecca HoseiaIt would be a dream to meet Adam Lambert live. 1. I have an amazing boyfriend who happens to be Adams (I'm not kidding) biggest fan - seeisitviktor on instagram .. 2. He has suffered to get me on the same track. Adam was unknown to me when we met, he now played around the clock at home and our small toddlers dancing and rocks when the Ghost Town comes on. 3. I recently became blind in one eye and has thus been away from the family a lot - there has been heavy and tough for all of us. As low prosperity - the kind of meeting our biggest idol - would not be completely wrong! In the picture you see the way my ridiculously good-looking Adam inspired cohabitant;) #GlambertSwe

My Twitter: @lilybop2010 
Adam Lambert Media Galleries: 

Facebook: The Man We Stan Adam Lambert


^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment